POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : default light source in 3.7? : default light source in 3.7? Server Time
4 Jul 2024 12:45:52 EDT (-0400)
  default light source in 3.7?
From: Louis
Date: 17 Nov 2009 11:00:01
Message: <web.4b02c77e4c442a2e27a6896b0@news.povray.org>
There seems to be a default light source in 3.7 Beta 34.
When I turn all light sources off and set global_settings{ambient_light 0} in
3.6 I get a black image, but 3.7 gives a dusk ambient lighted image. All my
scenes tend to be allot brighter in 3.7 than in 3.6.

I googled and bingd on how to turn this off without success, or is it something
else?

Cheers,
Louis